Astana Finance Days 2023: at the Forefront of Finance
The Astana International Financial Centre (AIFC) is pleased to announce the upcoming Astana Finance Days (AFD) 2023, which will take place on June 7th at the AIFC in the offline format. AFD is an annual international financial conference that since 2018 has emerged as a prominent event in Eurasia, providing a platform for policymakers, financial industry experts, investors, and business leaders to engage in discussions on contemporary issues, trends, and opportunities within the finance industry of the region.
The upcoming AFD 2023 programme is structured into five thematic tracks, which are:
- AIFC Products track that explores the range of financial products and services offered by the AIFC, including asset management, fund administration, investment residence, Islamic finance, and others.
- Jurisdiction & Regulation track that delves into the practical application of AIFC jurisdiction, its role in regional cooperation, the ways of protecting the integrity of the financial ecosystem of AIFC, risks and regulations, and crypto and compliance issues.
- Innovations & Capabilities track that focuses on cutting-edge innovations and trends in the finance industry, such as fintech, digital assets, VC, and the latest human capital development trends.
- Green Growth track that examines new sustainable finance instruments for a low-carbon development and the growth of a green economy, as well as importance of ESG-disclosure, carbon financing mechanisms and other measures required to ensure a fully-fledged approach to low-carbon and social development.
- Capital Markets track that highlights the macroeconomic outlook and investment opportunities in Kazakhstan, policy actions to maintain economic stability and reduce inflationary pressure, upcoming IPOs and current businesses of the AIX issuers.
AIFC keynote sessions will also be held on the premises of the Astana International Forum, covering topics such as:
- The Forefront of Finance: Innovation as a Driving Force for Sustainability.
- Middle Corridor: Strengthening the Eurasian Connectivity.
- Renewables and Carbon Market Development in the Context of Carbon Neutrality.
We invite policymakers, financial industry experts, investors, and business leaders to join us at AFD 2023 to explore investment opportunities, network, and gain insights into the latest financial trends and developments in the region.
For any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].